It’s one month into 2020. A new year, a new decade full of opportunity. At Wall Street Survivor, our New Year’s resolution is to help as many people as possible change their financial futures, and to help them have fun doing it!
That means, this month we’re shaking things up with our SURVIVOR 2020 CHALLENGE.
Here’s what you need to know. The competition runs February 3rd-February 28th, 2020 (but you can join anytime). Every trader starts with $100,000 in virtual cash through their Wall Street Survivor portfolio. The goal is grow that $100,000 as much as possible before the end of the competition.
The more you grow your virtual portfolio, the more real money you can make! In the spirit of 2020, the top five traders at the end of the month are going to walk away with $$$ in their pockets PLUS one random trader who places 6th-20th.
- 1st: $500
- 2nd: $250
- 3rd: $100
- 4th & 5th: $50
- One random trader 6th-20th: $50
(prize money distributed as Amazon gift cards)
If my math is correct that’s $1000 in prizes for this month’s competition! Ready to get started? Join the competition here!
How To Register
If you already have a WSS account, log in and click “Recommended” leagues on your Dashboard page, then join the Survivor 2020 Challenge!
If you don’t already have an account, click here to register directly into the Survivor 2020 Challenge.
- Each individual is allowed only one portfolio in any contest
- Winners will be contacted by email to receive their prize. This must be the email address associated with your account. If you need to change your email address, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Every contest has a starting portfolio value of $100,000 USD, allows only US equities, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies.
- Day trading and short selling are permitted in all contests
- 500 max trades per account
- 25% position limit
- Margin trading is allowed. 8% interest will be charged on loan balances
- All winners will be audited, and disqualifications will take place at our team’s sole discretion
- Winners must claim their prize within 30 days of the results being announced
- We may ask winners to provide a photo ID upon claiming their prize as part of our auditing process.